Friday, January 01, 2010

First post of 2010

For my first post of 2010, I'm pleased to announce that the first edition of the IntoTheBoxes newsletter is out! Check it out!

I have to say that Don did a great job of putting this together! I'm not a layout editor by any stretch of the imagination, and Don (of SecRipcord and Scout Sniper fame) has done a great job of putting this all together.

I also want to thank everyone who's contributed to this issue, as well as those who's contributions will appear in subsequent issues, for their time and effort in providing an article. Our hope is that we can provide quality, hands-on, practical information that has some use or interest to as many in the field as possible.

As a close-out to 2009, Richard Bejtlich ranked WFA 2/e as one of the three best books he read in 2009! Thanks, Richard...that's high praise, indeed! That sort of establishes a tradition, as WFA 1/e was ranked #3 in 2007!

I wish everyone the best in 2010!

No comments: